ETS Test Launch Instructions
Please read the following statement aloud, in a clear voice. Please confirm the proctor was able to clearly hear you read the statement.
Note: if you do not read this statement aloud, your test scores may not be valid.
I understand and agree to the rules and regulations found in the testing program’s terms and conditions on the ETS website.
I am the person who will take the test today and whose name appears on the check-in screen.
I will not disclose today’s test questions or answers during or after the test.
If, during the test, I recognize that I have had access to today’s questions or answers, I will immediately inform the Proctor.
I will not bring any unauthorized aids into the testing room.
If you have already installed the ETS Secure Browser Mac installer, find the ETS Secure Browser icon from the Applications folder and Run it.
If you haven’t installed the Mac installer, download and install the installer using below steps :
- Click this button:
Download ETS Secure Browser Mac Installer
- Go to Finder and then Downloads.
- Double-click on the dmg installer file. If this is first time installation, the following pop-up may appear. Click OK to dismiss the pop-up.
- Go to the Apple menu located in the top-left corner of your screen, select System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy option, then select General tab. Click Open Anyway.
- Click Open on below pop-up.
- Drag the ETS Secure Browser Mac Installer icon to the Applications folder as shown below
- Select the ETS Secure Browser application from Applications folder, and click Open on next pop-up.
- The installation is completed. The application will be started with below splash screen.